Carrabelle, Florida

I recently purchased a Hobart/Adamatic oven Model AAD-C-303 from a private seller.Unfortunately the sale did not include a manual.

A google search was not successful so I TRIED to call Hobart to get a little help from them about wiring. What I encountered was the answering system loop from ***. Could not get to a real person and could not get to any department that would help. While I think that generally Hobart products are good I certainly would not recommend buying one if you even thought you may need some help or technical support.

It clearly indicates on the Data card that it is a Hobart company.http://www.hobartcorp.com/

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "please help me find a owners of service manual for this unit that includes wiring instructions or diagram" as the author lost $4000. deesgrp is overall dissatisfied with Hobart Corporation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about oven aad-c-303 at Hobart Corporation was unable to reach customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hobart Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hobart Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hobart Corporation?

Comments